Chase Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase and Kasa Moto. Chase Hospitality Group’s mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Planta is an innovative North American brand celebrating plant-based dining in both full service and fast casual settings with outlets in Toronto and Miami. Planta exists to bring guests thoughtful, sustainable and uncompromising restaurant experiences without the reliance on animal products.
Reporting to the Chef de Cuisine, the Line Cook will be responsible for their station from prepping, cleaning, and cooking food as per recipe standards while maintaining a sanitized work area. The successful individual is passionate about the culinary industry and creating memorable dishes for our guests.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Remain professional and poised during peak service hours
- Prepare station for service, complete mise en place and stock list
- Prepare dishes during service in a high paced and detail orientated kitchen
- Prepare all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner
- Ensure company and kitchen standards are met at all times
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1 -2 years line cook experience
- Plant-based, vegan or vegetarian experience is an asset
- Fully understand and embody Chase Hospitality Group’s can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Exceptional ability to provide the utmost WOW factor experience to our guests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented and impeccably organized
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Have extensive knowledge on cooking temperatures and general food safety regulations
- Culinary degree/diploma and/or the equivalent in education and experience is an asset
- Full time flexible hours are required (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WHAT YOU DO WITH CHG:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- Discounts to gyms and wellness programs in the city
- 20% Discounts at all full service CHG wide concepts
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.