Chase Hospitality Group is a premier hospitality company that develops and operates a portfolio of top restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase, The Chase Fish & Oyster, Kasa Moto, Arthur’s Restaurant and Palm Lane. Chase Hospitality Group’s mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Planta is an innovative North American brand celebrating plant-based dining in both full service and fast casual settings with outlets in Toronto and Miami. Planta exists to bring guests thoughtful, sustainable and uncompromising restaurant experiences without the reliance on animal products.
Reporting to the Venue Leadership Team, the Concierge ensures that our guests have a pleasant and memorable dining experience from the initial impression to the fond farewell. This individual understands above and beyond service and ensures guest satisfaction is the highest priority. They work as a team, to maximize service revenues by accommodating guests, reservations and walk-ins in a strategic manner. They are expected to greet all guests with enthusiasm, be well informed in all aspects of our offerings and provide our guests a world-class experience.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Warmly and graciously greet all incoming and departing guests
- Seat guests proactively, promptly, with genuine care to attention and detail
- Actively communicate with the Leadership team any issues or potential concerns relating to seating, guest experience or the ability of staff to service the business of their section
- Prepare and present all pre-shift notes for upcoming service (ie. PX’s, celebrations, etc.)
- Operate and maintain reservations systems and assign reservations daily on SevenRooms that is logical and appropriate
- Update reservation system with guest information and details
- Answer incoming calls, reservations and administer call backs
- Advise colleagues of guest special occasions, unique celebrations, concerns for allergies or other service needs which require special attention, once known
- Relaying the necessary information in regards to allergies and guest requests to management, respective captain, and kitchen
- Constant communication with captains and management to ensure out times are provided, guests are dining within appropriate times, and resets are completed in an efficient manner
- Ensure opening, closing and weekly checklists are being used and all tasks on said checklists are being completed
- Ensure that all areas of the restaurant under Concierge’s purview are well maintained and kept clean at all times including the concierge stands, all front entrance windows, floors and mats, mirrors and chrome, and washrooms
- Communicate with leadership on any need to know information regarding restaurant or Concierge specific needs.
- Complete any additional tasks assigned to the Concierge team such as MyCheck integration or take out order management
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Fully understand and embody Chase Hospitality Group’s can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar, fast paced environment with similar standards
- Experience using reservation systems
- Well-spoken and excellent communication skills
- Humble and relatable with a confident attitude
- Remain highly detailed at all times
- Respectful and professional with all interactions
- Proactive in understanding guests' needs
- Creativity in finding solutions to provide guests an exceptional experience
- Ability to ease conflict and resolve issues
- Team oriented with capability to work in a high stressed environment
- High organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Professional appearance appropriate for a premier restaurant
- Results-oriented and impeccably organized
- Degree/ Diploma in Hospitality, WSET, Prud’homme or equivalent considered an asset
- Full time flexible hours are required (days, nights, weekends, holidays) or as agreed with your hiring manager
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WHAT YOU DO WITH CHG:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- Discounts to gyms and wellness programs in the city
- 20% Discounts at all full service CHG wide concepts
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.