Chase Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase, The Chase Fish & Oyster, Kasa Moto, Arthur’s Restaurant and Palm Lane. Chase Hospitality Group’s mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Planta is an innovative North American brand celebrating plant-based dining in both full service and fast casual settings with outlets in Toronto and Miami. Planta exists to bring guests thoughtful, sustainable and uncompromising restaurant experiences without the reliance on animal products.
A multifaceted role, the Restaurant Leader of Planta Burger works to oversee the daily operations of the restaurant. Focusing on staff training, generation of top line revenue, guest engagement and management of labour and cost of goods. The Restaurant Leader will be involved in all aspects of the restaurant.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Supporting the culinary operations in planning, organizing and evaluating restaurant operations
- Acting and reporting on proactive strategies to ensure that the cost of goods falls within budgeted parameters
- Creating staff schedules as per business levels to ensure budgeted labour costs are met
- Developing and implementing creative and effective staff training initiatives
- Executing efficient operations and keeping guests satisfied and coming back to build sales
- Assist in ordering food, beverages, and supplies to ensure all items are in-stock
- Monitor inventory reports and order when necessary
- Working with the Culinary Leader and CHG marketing team to create and promote strategies to grow business
- Build and execute catering orders smoothly to the highest standards (capturing all details of the order)
- Resolving guest complaints
- Managing 3rd party delivery accounts, managing menu changes and month end reconciliation
- Administrative accountability which includes submitting hours for payroll, daily end of day reports, month end invoice reconciliation, daily bank deposits
- Identifying and following up on tasks related to repairs, cleaning and maintenance to ensure restaurant cleanliness standards are always met
- Promote and abide by our Vision and Values in every staff and guest encounter
- Lead by example
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years in an Operations Supervisory role with high volume exposure in a full- service restaurant
- Experience with sales projections, expense budgets, analyzing profit and loss statements
- Focused on building and promoting the company’s vision and values
- Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to the team
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate and recognize all levels of staff
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people to ensure WOW factor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Mentorship and guidance from Top Hospitality Leaders
- Opportunities to grow and develop within our company and various concepts
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- 50% discount. Available to use at our phenomenal locations!
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code And the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, as well as the Americas with Disabilities Act, during the application process are available upon request.