Chase Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase, The Chase Fish & Oyster, Kasa Moto, Arthur’s Restaurant and Palm Lane. Founded in 2012, Chase Hospitality Group’s mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Our love for hospitality extends further than our dedication to creating amazing guest experiences; it’s our duty to develop our team of professionals to become the next industry leaders; it’s our quest to find the finest ingredients; it’s our social responsibility to become a more sustainable organization every day. We are committed to building and leveraging a diverse and inclusive culture in everything we do. What you will find at CHG is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
The Digital Content Producer plays an integral role in CHG’s Marketing Department (arguably the most entertaining team as overheard at CHG). The Digital Content Producer makes an impact across all of our digital channels. This includes crafting content and campaigns for social media, conceptualizing interactive website layouts, demonstrating progressive graphic design capabilities and the ability to own a project from ideation to execution. You will report to the President and CEO, who will coach you to be your highest performing, most efficient and well-resourced self.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Capture and produce engaging content in-restaurant as well as enhance existing assets for our diverse range of brands and social media platforms
- Assist with graphic design needs (marketing collateral, email marketing, signage, advertisements)
- Execute social media digital ad campaigns and implement a micro-targeted strategy that understands our guests needs and tailors our communications accordingly; experience with OpenTable, Seven Rooms, Facebook Ad Manager, Display Ads and Google Analytics
- Complete copywriting for social media, website and other business needs that is aligned with the brand voice and vision
- Own community management piece
- Own website management, from menu updates to complete redesigns
- Support social media KPI goals that include growing the accounts and driving reservations
- Support influencer marketing, seedings and campaigns
- Execute monthly marketing reports for each restaurant
- Collaborate with the entire marketing department to strategize content, marketing calendars, brand partnerships, experiential initiatives and more
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- You obsess over culture, food, tech and a perfectly crafted Internet meme. Your uncanny ability to scroll Instagram while simultaneously brainstorming the next viral digital campaign is second to none.
- You have an impeccable ability to produce thumb-stopping content that engages our key demographic - a.k.a. everyone.
- You have experience in content creation, website management, community management, creative ideation, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills and sufficient industry knowledge.
- Content production experience
- Fully understand and embody Chase Hospitality Group’s can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- A proactive team player that embodies our spirit of entrepreneurship and mutual respect
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Education Qualification. Preference for candidates with a concentration in Marketing or Communications
- Results-oriented and impeccably organized
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- Discounts to gyms and wellness programs in the city
- 50% Discounts at all full service CHG wide concepts
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code And the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, as well as the Americas with Disabilities Act, during the application process are available upon request.