Chase Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase, The Chase Fish & Oyster, Kasa Moto, Arthur’s Restaurant and Palm Lane. Founded in 2012, Chase Hospitality Group’s mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Our love for hospitality extends further than our dedication to creating amazing guest experiences; it’s our duty to develop our team of professionals to become the next industry leaders; it’s our quest to find the finest ingredients; it’s our social responsibility to become a more sustainable organization every day. We are committed to building and leveraging a diverse and inclusive culture in everything we do. What you will find at CHG is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
With an aggressive development plan in place and successful existing locations, we are looking for an individual ready to come on board and analyze all current system platforms and restructure to operate to their maximum efficiency. This includes implementation and integration across several operating systems. This position is contract for an initial 6 month term.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Information Systems Analyst role provides technological leadership to the management and distribution of the Company’s information systems, by providing and maintaining quality and cost-effective products and services to support CHG’s Vision and Values. This role is exposed to all areas of operations and includes research, administration, project management and implementation of various systems, projects and programs. Ultimately, this role is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining the data pipelines, infrastructure, and tools to fuel the organization's data needs, maintain a strong guest satisfaction and loyalty, resulting in increased customer retention rates.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Implement program system requirements by defining, troubleshooting and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions
- Define hardware/software problems by conferring with leadership; evaluating procedures and processes
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow
Control solutions, maintenance and enhancements by establishing specifications and coordinating production with third party companies and IT vendors
- Ensures system success by developing and providing on-going training and support
- Assists with venue level POS programming needs and standardization
- Enhance and manage KPI Dashboard
- Communicating effectively and working with non-technical users to understand and implement applications necessary to carry out their job functions
- Assess training needs and develop, document and train restaurant teams on new procedures and best practices which align existing systems and operations work flows
- Developing and writing technical/application documentation to ensure current guidelines on policies, procedures and processes are available to assist staff with daily responsibilities
- Provide insight and direction on future technological innovations, their integration, and application
Provide venue operations support for the following third party systems: POS, Gift Card, Loyalty, Reservations, etc.
- Oversee data integrity for the above systems
- Ensure data collected & reported in restaurants is accurate
- Monitor and oversee incoming system updates as required
- Identify opportunities to streamline systems and workflow
- Setup and support systems requirements for new restaurant openings during both pre and post open
- Troubleshoot wireless networks, printers and payment devices
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Degree/Diploma in IT preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in IT or database administration a plus
- Experience with point of sale technology; Previous restaurant operations experience are a significant plus
- Demonstrated experience with decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, customer focus, management proficiency, quality control
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Exposure to Sevenrooms, Tripleseat, Gift Card and loyalty
- Software design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- Hardware requirements and software architecture
- Strong teamwork and general consulting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Security certifications, Database Administrator certifications
- Fully understand and embody Chase Hospitality Group’s can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- A proactive team player that embodies our spirit of entrepreneurship and mutual respect
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented and impeccably organized
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- Discounts to gyms and wellness programs in the city
- 50% Discounts at all full service CHG wide concepts
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code And the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, as well as the Americas with Disabilities Act, during the application process are available upon request.